Dr. Christopher Looi Vi-Han
Dr Christopher Looi is the Resident Doctor for both The Covette Clinic at ION Orchard and WOne Clinic at Roxy Square, Katong. He has over 10 years of medical experience and specialises in all non-invasive procedures ranging from chemical peels, injectables and lasers to non-surgical lifting procedures and minimally invasive facial thread lifts.
Dr Looi holds a double-degree in Medicine and Microbiology. He also had accredited training from the Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee (Singapore Medical Council) and American Association of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) for aesthetic procedures.
In his formative medical years, Dr Looi has been trained in several medical specialisations such as Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Neonatology, Anaesthesia, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery and Internal Medicine, across various leading hospitals in Singapore.
When he was presented with a golden opportunity to get into private practice, he realised that his skillsets are best showcased in Aesthetic Medicine. He has worked at a prominent aesthetic clinic in Singapore, alongside experienced aesthetic doctors who were considered to be pioneers in the field. Prior to joining The Covette Clinic, Dr Looi was the medical director of his own medical aesthetic clinic.
Dr Looi keeps his skillsets in Aesthetic Medicine up-to-date by attending both local and international medical aesthetic workshops and conferences. He is also an alumni of the prestigious Allergan Medical Institute (AMI) that emphasises on applied anatomy workshops and updates of Botox and dermal filler injections skills.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Surgery & Obstetrics (MB, BCh, BAO) from University College Dublin, Ireland
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from University of Manitoba, Canada
Dr Daniel Chang
Dr Daniel Chang is a proud Father of 2 beautiful princesses, and a Catholic, Triathlete and MMA Enthusiast. In his free time, he volunteers at a Church free clinic for the underprivileged.
A Key Opinion Leader and Masterclass Trainer for Threadlift, Filler and Botox techniques, he has trained doctors in the region. He is the first and only doctor in South East Asia to be voted a Realself Top Doctor.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Singapore)
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons (UK)
- Masters in Aesthetic Medicine with Distinction (UK)
- Teaching Faculty of US Aesthetic Academy
- Alumni Member of National Skin Centre
- Member of Dermatological Society Singapore
- Member of Society of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of American Academy of Regenerative Medicine (AARM)
- Member of American Society for Laser, Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- Key Opinion Leader | Regional Trainer for Lasers, Botulinum toxin, Filler and Threadlift
- Editorial Board Member | Author of international peer-reviewed Journals
- Writer | Author | The Ultimate Guide to your Kickass Aesthetic Clinic Brand
Dr Harvey Ho Han Loong
Dr Harvey Ho Han Loong graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelors in Medicine and Surgery. He has also obtained various accreditations in aesthetic medicine including the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Prior to joining WOne Clinic London, Dr Harvey worked with esteemed dermatology professors at the National Skin Centre (Singapore) and National Taiwan University Hospital (Taiwan), at which he gained valuable experience in the practice of dermatology. Aside from his clinical practice, Dr Harvey’s research work has been published in the Singapore Medical Journal.
Dr Harvey believes in personal and effective communication with every individual patient under his care. He takes time to understand each patient in order to deliver a customised treatment plan that will suit both his patient’s ideals and skin’s needs.
Dr Harvey leads an active personal life. He enjoys travelling abroad to surf and snowboard, and creating videos of his adventures in his free time.
- M.B.B.S. (Singapore)
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine Certified and Member
- Aesthetic Dermatology Education Group Certified
Dr. Kwon Han Jin (Advisory Doctor)
Dr Kwon Han Jin, an Aesthetic Dermatologist and Surgeon from Korea who is also the President of International Aesthetics Medical Association.
• The Representative Director of Dermaster Clinic Network
• The Advisory Director of Korean Association of Stem Cell Therapy
• The Planning Director of Korean Association of Aesthetic and the Well-Being
• The President of International Association of Cosmetic Medicine
• The Executive Director of A4M Korea (2009 – 2011)
• An Expert Lecture in Medical Nutrition Therapy
• Top Doctor of Laser, Reliant Inc, USA
Doctor: Dr Daniel Chang
Roxy Square Shopping Centre
Doctor: Dr. Christopher Looi Vi-Han