Dr. Christopher Looi Vi-Han
Dr Christopher Looi is the Resident Doctor for both The Covette Clinic at ION Orchard and WOne Clinic at Roxy Square, Katong. He has over 10 years of medical experience and specialises in all non-invasive procedures ranging from chemical peels, injectables and lasers to non-surgical lifting procedures and minimally invasive facial thread lifts.
Dr Looi holds a double-degree in Medicine and Microbiology. He also had accredited training from the Aesthetic Practice Oversight Committee (Singapore Medical Council) and American Association of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) for aesthetic procedures.
In his formative medical years, Dr Looi has been trained in several medical specialisations such as Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Neonatology, Anaesthesia, Emergency Medicine, General Surgery and Internal Medicine, across various leading hospitals in Singapore.
When he was presented with a golden opportunity to get into private practice, he realised that his skillsets are best showcased in Aesthetic Medicine. He has worked at a prominent aesthetic clinic in Singapore, alongside experienced aesthetic doctors who were considered to be pioneers in the field. Prior to joining The Covette Clinic, Dr Looi was the medical director of his own medical aesthetic clinic.
Dr Looi keeps his skillsets in Aesthetic Medicine up-to-date by attending both local and international medical aesthetic workshops and conferences. He is also an alumni of the prestigious Allergan Medical Institute (AMI) that emphasises on applied anatomy workshops and updates of Botox and dermal filler injections skills.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Surgery & Obstetrics (MB, BCh, BAO) from University College Dublin, Ireland
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from University of Manitoba, Canada
Dr Daniel Chang
Dr Daniel Chang is a proud Father of 2 beautiful princesses, and a Catholic, Triathlete and MMA Enthusiast. In his free time, he volunteers at a Church free clinic for the underprivileged.
A Key Opinion Leader and Masterclass Trainer for Threadlift, Filler and Botox techniques, he has trained doctors in the region. He is the first and only doctor in South East Asia to be voted a Realself Top Doctor.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (Singapore)
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons (UK)
- Masters in Aesthetic Medicine with Distinction (UK)
- Teaching Faculty of US Aesthetic Academy
- Alumni Member of National Skin Centre
- Member of Dermatological Society Singapore
- Member of Society of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of American Academy of Regenerative Medicine (AARM)
- Member of American Society for Laser, Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- Key Opinion Leader | Regional Trainer for Lasers, Botulinum toxin, Filler and Threadlift
- Editorial Board Member | Author of international peer-reviewed Journals
- Writer | Author | The Ultimate Guide to your Kickass Aesthetic Clinic Brand
Dr Lynette Lee
Dr Lynette Lee is the Resident Doctor for WOne Clinic at Serangoon MyVillage. Having a keen eye for detail and an appreciation for the artistry of facial aesthetics, Dr Lynette specialises in female aesthetics and holistic care. She is an ardent advocate of total body wellness, believing that aesthetics is most effective when combined with positive lifestyle modifications. She provides non-invasive procedures ranging from botulinum toxin and filler injections, to lasers and skin tightening techniques, for the treatment of saggy skin, wrinkles, volume loss and pigmentation.
Dr Lynette obtained her medical degree from the National University of Singapore. She was accredited with Board Certification from the prestigious American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine in 2016, and is also trained in Family Medicine, obtaining a Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine. She is also Aesthetic Dermatology Education Group (ADEG) Certified.
Having a prior training in Dermatology in KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Dr Lynette has published several articles in renowned Dermatology journals. A faculty member of the Korean Academy of Aesthetic Surgery and Medicine, she is also an invited speaker at various Aesthetic and Dermatology conferences locally and in Korea. She keeps abreast of the latest developments in Aesthetic Medicine by attending aesthetic workshops and conferences regularly.
Outside of work, she is a devoted mother of one and spends quality time with her family. To unwind, she thrives on shopping and lifting weights in the gym thrice a week.
- MBBS Singapore
- GDFM Singapore
- Aesthetic Dermatology Education Group (ADEG) Certified
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine Board Certified
Dr. Kwon Han Jin (Advisory Doctor)
Dr Kwon Han Jin, an Aesthetic Dermatologist and Surgeon from Korea who is also the President of International Aesthetics Medical Association.
• The Representative Director of Dermaster Clinic Network
• The Advisory Director of Korean Association of Stem Cell Therapy
• The Planning Director of Korean Association of Aesthetic and the Well-Being
• The President of International Association of Cosmetic Medicine
• The Executive Director of A4M Korea (2009 – 2011)
• An Expert Lecture in Medical Nutrition Therapy
• Top Doctor of Laser, Reliant Inc, USA
Doctor: Dr Daniel Chang
Roxy Square Shopping Centre
Doctor: Dr. Christopher Looi Vi-Han